Custer's best : the story of Company M, 7th Cavalry at the Little Bighorn / French L. MacLean.
Publication year: c2011.
Call Number 303 -7CAV 2011
Media class: Book
Publisher: Atglen, PA : Schiffer Pub
ISBN: 0764337572 9780764337574
Includes unit roster.
Additional information: 239 p. : ill. (some col.), maps (col.) ; 29 cm.
Total no. of loans: 0
Loans this year: 0
No. of reservations: 0
Company M history -- Company organization and leadership -- The march from hell -- Company M at the Little Bighorn battle summary -- Accounts of bravery in Company M at the Little Bighorn -- Company M's exclusion from bravery awards -- Company M's absence at the 1879 Marcus Reno inquiry -- Post-battle accounts of Company M participants at the Little Bighorn -- Old soldiers never die; they just fade away.
- Black Hills War, 1876-1877
- Little Bighorn, Battle of the, Mont., 1876
- Unit histories -- Regiments -- United States -- Army -- Cavalry -- 7th -- Company M.
- United States. Army. Cavalry Regiment, 7th. Company M. -- History.
- United States. Army. Cavalry Regiment, 7th. Company M. -- Registers.
Other resources by the author/contributor