Commanding Boston's Irish Ninth : the Civil War letters of Colonel Patrick R. Guiney, Ninth Massachusetts Volunteer Infantry / edited by Christian G. Samito.
Associated Name: Samito, Christian G.
Publication year: 1998.
Call Number E513.5 9th .G85 1998
Media class: Book
Publisher: New York : Fordham University Press
Series title: Irish in the Civil War, 1044-5315 ; no. 6
Additional information: xxxii, 280 p.,  p. of plates : ill. ; 24 cm.
- Boston (Mass.) -- History -- Civil War, 1861-1865
- Guiney, Patrick R. -- Correspondence.
- Irish Americans -- Massachusetts -- Boston -- Correspondence.
- United States -- History -- Civil War, 1861-1865 -- Participation, Irish.
- United States -- History -- Civil War, 1861-1865 -- Personal narratives.
Other resources by the author/contributor
An impartial and authentic narrative of the battle fought on the 17th of June, 1775: between His Britannic Majesty's troops and the American Provincial Army, on Bunker's Hill, near Charles Town, in New-England : with a true and faithful account of the officers who were killed and wounded in that memorable battle to which are added, some particular remarks and anecdotes which have not yet transpired ; the whole being collected and written on the spot