Catalogue record detail
Book The military marriage manual : tactics for successful relationships / Janelle Hill, Cheryl Lawhorne, and Don Philpott.
Associated Name: Lawhorne Scott, Cheryl, 1968-
Associated Name: Philpott, Don, 1946-
Publication year: 2011.
Call Number U766 .H55 2010
Media class: Book
Edition: 1st pbk. ed.
Publisher: Lanham, MD : Government Institutes
ISBN: 9781605907659 1605907650 9781605907000 1605907006 9781605907017 1605907014
Series title: Military life ; 2
Extent: ix, 225 p. ; 24 cm.
Total number of loans: 0
Loans this year: 0
Number of reservations: 0
Offers advice and guidance for couples with members of the military on marriage and relationships, discussing the challenges of being in a relationship with military personnel, counseling options that are available, deployments, financial issues, domestic violence, jobs, starting a family, depression, and other related topics.
Getting married -- Challenges -- Housing -- Counseling -- Deployments -- Wounded warriors -- Starting a family -- Finances -- Jobs.
- Marriage -- United States -- Handbooks, manuals, etc.
- Married people -- United States -- Handbooks, manuals, etc.
- Military spouses -- United States -- Handbooks, manuals, etc.
- Soldiers -- Family relationships -- United States -- Handbooks, manuals, etc.
- United States -- Armed Forces -- Military life -- Handbooks, manuals, etc.